Sea view junior suite
The beach house is located 30 meters from the main building and is ideal for couples, single guests and business guests who are looking for comfort, calm, privacy and beauty.
Our Beach house junior suites are perfect for one to two adults.
The bright and airy rooms with amazing views of the sea are 30m2 and located on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Beach house.
Children between the ages of 0-5 stay in the room for no charge if they sleep in the same bed as their parents. It is possible to order a crib for the room.
Room price includes
- Unlimited usage of the water and sauna centre during your stay
- Our Beach house guests enjoy a tranquil breakfast in Wicca green room on the second floor. (Mon. – Fri. 07:00 – 10:00 and Sun. – Sat. 07:30 – 11:00)
- Free usage of our modern gym, open 24h
- Free participation in our weekly yoga and circuit training as per schedule. See the schedule here.
- Check-in at 15:00 and check out at 12:00
Amenities in the room
- Exclusive Swedish Carpe Diem double or twin beds
- Dawn feather pillows and blankets (in case of allergies contact us separately)
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee machine with capsules and a water kettle
- Bottled water at arrival
- Beach view
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Big screen TV
- Hygiene products and a hairdryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
What to experience in Laulasmaa
Treat yourself to a pampering Naudi LaSpa treatment and after soak in Your time in our relax room by the fireplace with a rejuvenating tea in your hand. Book a treatment here.
Enjoy walking on the beach or in the forest. Take a swim in the Baltic sea, go jogging or biking. See the sun set over the horizon. Hold hands. Try yoga and meditation – even if it is the first time of your life. Build your muscles in the gym or play a game of pool or disc golf. Try our NAUDI LaSpa massages and treatments. It is a must when you are here! You will just love it. Go golfing. Windsurfing. Stand up paddling. Enjoy Angelica´s Udekülls amazing food.
And finally, relax and sleep many hours, it is so important for our health.